[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Upcoming Patent and Trademark Workshops
The University of Idaho Library, Idaho Small Business Development Center,
Idaho Library Association, and the United State Patent and Trademark Office
(USPTO) are co-sponsoring a series of workshops on patents and trademarks.
Workshop dates and locations are:
- October 5- Region III SBDC, Boise State University
- October 6- Idaho Library Association Annual Conference, Boise
- October 8- Region I SBDC, North Idaho College Workforce Training Center (in
Trainers from the USPTO will cover a variety of topics including:
- An introduction to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets
- Searching for foreign patents
- Services offered by the UI Patent and Trademark Depository Library
- Hands-on training in conducting a patent search and a trademark search.
For more information contact Karen Hertel, UI Patent and Trademark
Librarian, at 208.885.5858 or email@example.com. Register for the Boise or
Post Falls SBDC workshops at the SBDC website
http://www.idahosbdc.org/training.html or call Kim Labrum (Boise)
208.426.3875) or Marilyn Faivre (Post Falls) 208.666.8009.