X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Albertson Building , 2002-

Architect:Design West Architects, Gordon Walker, Architect; Yost Grube Hall Architecture; Swank Enterprises, General Contractor

Location: 46.725636,-117.011821 | West side of Administration building 875 Campus Drive
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Remodeled and enlarged Administration Annex (1950; Whitehouse, Price, DeNeff, Architects (Spokane); Reinforced concrete and brick facing; 134' x 66', two floors and basement, flat roof; 25,254 square feet; $343,360; Administrative offices; controller, registrar, admissions) to house College of Business and Economics first building to be funded entirely by private gifts; contains full-service deli and campus bookstore
Sources: Facilities Website, Dedication Plaques and Stones Images


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.