Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Craig Cottage , 1930-1951 (Sold and moved in 1951)


Location: 46.727814,-117.009558 | Sixth Street between Urquhart and Line; in 1942 it was moved to a position east of Entomology Building (Line & 7th St.) to make room for Kirtley #1.
Description: One story, frame building
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Acquired in 1930, served for many years as stenographic center and infirmary quarters. Later used as office space for Ag. Economics.
Sources: Cards

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.