Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Engineering and Physics Building , 1993-

Architect:NBBJ (San Fransisco)

Cost: $8,100,000

Location: 46.72924,-117.00987 | 7th street, N.E. of McClure Hall 691 Ash St.
Description: 63,000 sq. ft.
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Ground breaking October 1993, occupation fall 1995. National Center for Advanced Transportation Technology, Engineering outreach program, Mechanical and agricultural engineering classrooms, laboratories, offices, and physics department
Name History: Physics floor named for Leonard Halland, UI alumnus and manager of physics lab 1920-1940 and contributor to UI Foundation
Sources: Register (Aug. 23, 1993), Argonaut, VF, Facilities Architecture Drawing Archives

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.