X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Greenhouse (First) , 1896-1920 (No Longer Standing)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.725085,-117.010053 | East of the old Administration Building near Blake Ave.
Description: Stone foundation, brick and glass walls, cement floor, iron rafters, 18' x 50'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Green house
Sources: Cards


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.