Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Infirmary (Old) , 1920-1966 (Demolished ca. 1966)


Location: 46.727266,-117.010105 | Originally on University on current site of Life Science South, later moved to Ash Street next to Crest Cottage.
Description: Two story, wooden frame construction
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Originally a residence. Connected to Crest Cottage to increase the size of the infirmary. About 1941 became Home Management House
Name History: Infirmary; Home Management House
Sources: Cards, Maps

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.