X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Jenkins Cottage , 1920-1928 (Torn down when Memorial Gym was built)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.726828,-117.01335 | West of Lewis Court
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Purchased in 1920, used as living accommodations for students
Sources: Cards


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.