Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Lindley Hall Annex , 1920-1952 (Torn down in 1952)


Location: 46.727733,-117.008453 | Originally on site of present infirmary, later on south side of Idaho Ave, between Elm and Ash Streets
Description: Three floors, wood frame and siding, gable roof with cedar shingles
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Was originally home of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity; then senior hall for men during the 1930s. From 1941-1946 known as Ridenbaugh Hall Annex; 1946-1952 Lindley Annex; finally sold to Kappa Kappa Gamma.
Name History: Alpha Tau Omega, Lindley Hall Annex, Senior Hall, Ridenbaugh Hall Annex
Sources: Cards

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.