X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Liszt Hall , 1897-1952 (Dismantled in 1952)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.725547, -117.009228 | Eastern slope of campus, 75 yards east of present Administration Building
Description: Two story wood frame and siding, 24' x 34'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Additions: Remodeled in 1907 for music department
Use History: Originally used for horticulture research, then music
Name History: Horticulture Building; Music Building, Liszt Hall
Sources: Cards, Petersen


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.