Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Pine Hall , 1947-1956 (West half torn down in 1955 or 1956; Demolished in 1960)


Location: 46.731268,-117.013519 | Warehouse Drive (west of Line, and South of Third)
Description: Pre-fabricated, wood frame, composition roof, two stories, flat roof
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Dormitory for 386 men
Name History: Also known as Hudson House Dorm
Cost Notes: Kaiser shipyard war surplus building
Sources: Cards

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.