X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Radio-Isotopes Laboratory , 1936-1955 (Demolished ca. 1955)

Architect:Cline and Snull (Boise)

Location: 46.728601,-117.011687 | Line Street between 3rd and 6th Streets
Description: One floor, wood frame and siding, gable roof, Wood shingles, 29' x 118'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Formerly Wood Conversion Laboratory, originally located at Line Street and Urquhart, moved in 1950 to allow building of Engineering Building
Sources: Cards, Maps, Facilities Architecture Drawing Archives


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.