X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Radio-TV Center , 1946-

Architect:Ellis-Feeney Architects (Lewiston) - for addition

Cost: $73,800

Location: 46.724738, -117.0122 | SW of Administration Building
Description: 2 buildings; Original building was one floor, wood frame, gable roof, composition shingles, wood siding, painted white, 25' x 76'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Additions: 1968 addition replaced TCB 3
Use History: Production and broadcasting center; Originally temporary building #3; converted to Radio Center in 1949
Name History: Radio-TV Center; Temporary Classroom Building 3; Radio Center
Sources: Morton, Argonaut, Facilities Architecture Drawing Archives, Cards, Maps


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.