X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Shoup Hall , 1958-

Architect:Dropping, Kelley, Finch (Boise); Contractors: Henry George & Sons and Dunham Contracting

Cost: $375,000

Location: 46.730106, -117.015451 | N.W. corner 6th Street and Rayburn Streets
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Additions: Elevator added 1999?
Use History: Single student dormitory for 110 students
Name History: Named after George L. Shoup, last territorial governor and first state governor; Now School of Communication, Air Force ROTC (1999)
Sources: Morton, UG 12 (2279)


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.