Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Storage Buildings , 1910-? (No Longer Standing)


Cost: $45,000

Location: 46.730525,-117.013273 | West Sixth Street near Line
Description: Three buildings, 1 story concrete and factory glass, on 6 acres of land.
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Built 1910-1911; acquired 1923. Constructed in 1911 for $100,000 by Harvester Company. Used as agriculture engineering shops, then as storage area for Veterans Village after World War II.
Cost Notes: $45,000 (state appropriation)
Sources: Cards, Argonaut

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.