X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Temporary Classroom Building 2 , 1947-1966 (Torn down August 1966, replaced by College of Education in 1965)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.7254,-117.012232 | West of Administration Building
Description: Prefabricated, one floor, frame, gable, composition shingles, wood shakes, painted white, 25' x 300'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Used for classrooms and Letters and Sciences offices.
Sources: Cards, Maps


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.