- Authorized users must sign in on arrival in the room – if others will be accompanying you, they must also sign in
- No more than 5 users in the room at a time
- Do not touch the cameras as this will require recalibration
- To become an authorized user, fill out the access application form. You will be contacted to set up a one-time training session.
- To access the room, check out the key from the Circulation Desk on the first floor. Remember: Your Vandal Card is your ID. You must have it to use the room.
- To schedule a session, send an email to email@example.com. You will be contacted by library staff to confirm your appointment.
- If no one is on the schedule or using the IQ Station, authorized users can stop by the Library’s Circulation Desk and check out a key for use without prior scheduling.
- Use is restricted to 2-hour blocks
- The IQ-station is available during standard library hours.
Storage of data
- All user data will be erased on August 1 of each year. To keep data beyond August 1, contact Bill Kerr (firstname.lastname@example.org)