Find U.S. Government Documents & Information
- MetaLib is a federated search engine that searches multiple U.S. Federal government databases, retrieving reports, articles, and citations while providing direct links to selected resources available online.
- Hein Online is a full text, searchable library of government and legal publications dating back to the eighteenth century. The Congressional Record, Federal Register, Code of Federal Regulations, United States Statutes at Large, U.S. Code, American State Papers, and the Journals of the Continental Congress are just a few of the many valuable resources available.
- As a full depository library since 1907, the University of Idaho library automatically receives federal government publications. Search this database to identify US documents from 1976 – present that are in University of Idaho library collection or accessible online.
- The catalog of U.S. government documents from 1976 to present with advanced search features.
- Electronic text of Congressional legislation, federal regulations, statistics, agency reports, and more.
- Legislative information from the Library of Congress: bills, resolutions, public laws, committee reports, Congressional Record, roll call votes, other activity in Congress.
- A single location for searching across U.S. government information on the Internet, and for keeping up to date on government news.
- Homepage for Idaho's state government