|< back to Course Reserve
Guidelines for placing materials on reserve
- Faculty may place readings on reserve to supplement assigned readings for their courses. These readings must comply with provisions in the U.S. Copyright Act and FERPA. If the nature, scope, or extent of copying is judged to exceed the fair use principles of the Copyright Act, the library will work with the professor to find alternative arrangements.
- 2 hour, 1 day, 3 day (determined by instructor) for paper reserve
- 24 hours/day for electronic reserve
- $2 per hour or partial hour for overdue items, maximum $20, for paper reserve
- No fines for electronic reserve
- www.lib.uidaho.edu Look for your instructor or your class.
- Electronic reserve may require password (supplied by instructor)
- Off-campus students will need to use their barcode (from Vandal card) to gain access to library resources