Borrow/RenewBorrow Copyright Course Reserves Data Services DDS Distance Education IMTC Instruction ServicesInstruction Interlibrary Loan Scholarly Services
Guidelines for placing materials on reserve
- Faculty may place readings on reserve to supplement assigned readings for their courses. These readings must comply with provisions in the U.S. Copyright Act and FERPA. If the nature, scope, or extent of copying is judged to exceed the fair use principles of the Copyright Act, the library will work with the professor to find alternative arrangements.
- 3 hours, 1 day, 3 day (determined by instructor) for paper reserve
- 24 hours/day for electronic reserve
- $2 per hour or partial hour for overdue items, maximum $20, for paper reserve
- No fines for electronic reserve
- Reserves Home Page Use the menu at top to look for your instructor or your class.
- Electronic reserve may require password (supplied by instructor)