Click to view full screen
- Telegram from Biwer Secy to President Lindley, November 12, 1918
- Secy, Biwer
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Biwer Secy informs President Lindley that the quarantine is not intended to interfere with activities within a quarantined district.
- University of Idaho Moscow State Board of Health quarantine schools state institutions students instructors professors student life activities Student Army Training Corps (SATC) Spanish Influenza
- United States--Idaho--Ada County--Boise
- University of Idaho President's Office records, 1893-1965, UG 12, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Telegram from Biwer Secy to President Lindley, November 12, 1918." 1918 Flu Pandemic Collection, University of Idaho President's Office records, 1893-1965, UG 12, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives.
- Reference Link:
Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: