Click to view full screen
- Everybody Must Wear Flu Masks - Page 1
- University Argonaut
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Subheaded 'Washington Orders Rush ocal Red Cross and Aides,' the article discusses the order from the government that all patients of the influenza were required to wear face masks, and how the Red Cross and sorority members were making the masks for the patients.
- Co-eds women sororities Red Cross Student Army Training Corps (SATC) hospitals government masks face masks
- United States--Idaho--Latah County--Moscow
- Digital Collection:
- The Argonaut Digital Collection
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Everybody Must Wear Flu Masks - Page 1." 1918 Flu Pandemic Collection, The Argonaut Digital Collection.
- Reference Link:
Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: