Click to view full screen
- Gauze Masks Are No More - Page 1
- University Argonaut
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Subheaded 'War Department Rescinds Former Order Requiring Masks to be Worn,' the article looks back on the attitudes of men as they were forced to wear masks. Their major grievance was the inability to smoke.
- students men masks flu masks smoking snoring Student Army Training Corps (SATC)
- United States--Idaho--Latah County--Moscow
- Digital Collection:
- The Argonaut Digital Collection
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Gauze Masks Are No More - Page 1." 1918 Flu Pandemic Collection, The Argonaut Digital Collection.
- Reference Link:
Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: