Click to view full screen
- Aldrich Hospital Still Deserted - Page 4
- University Argonaut
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Subheaded 'Temporary 'Flu' Infirmary May Become Permanent University Institution,' the aricle mentions that Aldrich house, once used as a temporary hospital, is now unused but still contains beds ready for the next wave of illness. Mentions the need for a hospital on campus.
- hospitals temporary shelter Co-eds infirmary women students campus
- United States--Idaho--Latah County--Moscow
- Digital Collection:
- The Argonaut Digital Collection
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Aldrich Hospital Still Deserted - Page 4." 1918 Flu Pandemic Collection, The Argonaut Digital Collection.
- Reference Link:
Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: