A730 Item Info
- 166th Photo Section of the Washington National Guard
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Black and white 1933 oblique air photo taken from aircraft, by the 166th Photo Section of the Washington National Guard, operating out of Felts Field in Spokane.
- Clearwater County (Idaho)
- Bertha Hill
- Photograph Type:
- Clearwater County (Idaho); Bertha Hill
- Partial sets of prints are located at the Clearwater National Forest Supervisor's office in Orofino and at the Moose Creek Ranger District office at Fenn. A copy of the CD-ROM has been sent to Fenn, to Orofino, and two copies are being retained by the University of Idaho Library. One will be kept in Special Collections.
- Source Identifier:
- A 730-33
- CDROM Call #:
- CD-ROM F746.P76 1997
- Preferred Citation:
- "A730", Idaho Historical Aerial Photographs, University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives
- Reference Link:
- Materials from the University of Idaho Library's Digital Collections are made available online for research purposes. Permission for reproduction, distribution, public display, performance, or publication must be obtained in writing from the Head of Special Collections & Archives. The University of Idaho Library makes no representation that it is the copyright owner in all of its holdings. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain all necessary rights and clearances for use of materials. For questions, contact the Head of Special Collections & Archives.