Polyporus Dryadeus, A Root Parasite on White Fir Item Info
- Polyporus Dryadeus, A Root Parasite on White Fir
- Long, W.H.
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- A brief report concerning a root parasite found on white fir in New Mexico.
- forestry trees forest management disease
- Bureau of Plant Industry, Forest Pathology
- The College of Forestry (UG29)
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Polyporus Dryadeus, A Root Parasite on White Fir", Idaho Forestry Research Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/forestryresearch/items/forestryresearch761.html
- Educational use includes non-commercial use of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. Digital reproduction rights granted by University of Idaho Library. For other uses beyond educational use, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standardized Rights: