Two wheeled carriage pulled by horse Item Info
- Two wheeled carriage pulled by horse
- Iddings, John Edward
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Two-wheeled carriage with a calash top pulled by a horse, in front of a building in an unknown location.
- horses carts transportation
- Edward John Iddings scrapbooks and lantern slides, 1904-1954, MG 76, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- MG 76, Box 2, Slide 074
- Preferred Citation:
- "Two wheeled carriage pulled by horse", John Edward Iddings' Lantern Slide Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/iddings/items/spec_ji384.html
- Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: