Robert T. "Bob" Bowling Item Info
- Robert T. "Bob" Bowling
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Approximated Date:
- Portrait of Robert 'Bob' T. Bowling, who, according to the description on the back of the photograph, invented the Pres-To-Logs machine.
- United States;Idaho;Latah County
- Potlatch Corporation Historical Archives, 1900-2007, MG 457, University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Robert T. "Bob" Bowling", Potlatch Lumber Company Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/plcphotos/items/plcphotos497.html
- Potlatch Corporation retains all rights in any trade name, or trademark of Potlatch Corporation related to these Items, and copyright to company magazines and newsletters until such copyrights transfer into the public domain. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at email@example.com.
- Standardized Rights: