Last wanigan Item Info
- Last wanigan
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- The last wanigan in use for the last log drive makes it way towards Lewiston. The description on the back of the photograph is 'last tie up of wanigan (Sheep Camp).'
- rafts rivers
- United States;Idaho;Clearwater County;Clearwater River
- Potlatch Corporation Historical Archives, 1900-2007, MG 457, University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Last wanigan", Potlatch Lumber Company Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/plcphotos/items/plcphotos536.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: