Log train  Item Info
- Log train 
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Approximated Date:
- Engine #21 (a steam powered engine) takes a trainload of logs from Bovill to Potlatch following the Palouse River (information taken from the back of the photograph). This train is part of the Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway. The Photographer is Kramer A. Adams who's stamp of location of San Francisco, California is also on the photograph.
- Adams, Kramer A.
- locomotives log (wood) railroads (infrastructure) rails (transit system elements) water (inorganic material)
- United States;Idaho;Latah County
- Potlatch Corporation Historical Archives, 1900-2007, MG 457, University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Log train ", Potlatch Lumber Company Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/plcphotos/items/plcphotos644.html
- Potlatch Corporation retains all rights in any trade name, or trademark of Potlatch Corporation related to these Items, and copyright to company magazines and newsletters until such copyrights transfer into the public domain. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at email@example.com.
- Standardized Rights: