Snake River and railroad bridge at Lewiston, Idaho Item Info
- Snake River and railroad bridge at Lewiston, Idaho
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Postcard written from G. B. Wicker to Allen Stonebraker, Dixie, Idaho. The handwritten note reads: 'Leaving for (Urich or Mich) Tuesday and will return to Idaho about August 15th will write you later and send you some pictures etc.'
- mountains rivers railroad bridges houses
- William Allen Stonebraker photograph collection, 1900-1931, PG 26, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Snake River and railroad bridge at Lewiston, Idaho", William Allen Stonebraker Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/stonebraker/items/stonebraker225.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: