Concrete In Turbine (Scale models, testing, and oddities) Item Info
- Concrete In Turbine (Scale models, testing, and oddities)
- Fuller, H.W.
- Date Created:
- 96 pound block of concrete found in unit L-4 turbine runner, 3-20-44. The 7/8' diameter hole in the foreground appears to have been an anchor bolt hole. Rectangular dimensions are 17' x 11' while wedge side dimensions are 17' x 10' x3'
- dams (maintenance and repair) scale models, testing, and oddities
- Washington (State) Grant County Grand Coulee Dam
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Concrete In Turbine (Scale models, testing, and oddities)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1009.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: