Placing Scroll Case (Installation of turbines and generators) Item Info
- Placing Scroll Case (Installation of turbines and generators)
- Robinson, H.C.
- Date Created:
- Placing scroll case section L1 W. powerhouse
- power plants in Washington state (Grand Coulee Dam) installation of turbines and generators
- Washington (State) Grant County Grand Coulee Dam
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Placing Scroll Case (Installation of turbines and generators)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1014.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: