Lucky Peak Dam (Engineer recruitment program) Item Info
- Lucky Peak Dam (Engineer recruitment program)
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Date Created:
- In addition to furnishing storage water for downstream navigation throughout the Boise Valley, Lucky Peak Reservoir creates a recreational area for the entire Boise region. In addition, its novel manifold discharge mechanism below the dam creates an ideal swimming spot for this arid region.
- reservoirs in Idaho engineer recruitment program
- Idaho Ada County Lucky Peak Dam
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Lucky Peak Dam (Engineer recruitment program)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1216.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: