W 645 Drain Excavation (Canal lining and construction) Item Info
- W 645 Drain Excavation (Canal lining and construction)
- Foss, H.E.
- Date Created:
- Columbia Basin Project, Irrigation Division, Third Section West Canal, Specifications 2844, Schedule 2. View looking north westerly into ditch being excavated for W 645 drain culvert under third section of the West Canal at station 1632.25. The buildings in the background are a portion of homes and businesses in the incorporated city limits of Quincy, Washington. Marshall, Haas and Royce and Haas and Rothschild--Contractor. H.E.Foss, Photographer.
- Columbia Basin Reclamation Project canal lining and construction
- Washington (State) Grant County Quincy
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "W 645 Drain Excavation (Canal lining and construction)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1242.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: