View Of Cracks That Developed In The '48-'49 Winter (Farm development) Item Info
- View Of Cracks That Developed In The '48-'49 Winter (Farm development)
- Foss, H.E.
- Date Created:
- Columbia Basin Project, Irrigation Division, Block 1, Pasco Pump Unit, Specs. 1230. Main lateral below check at mile 3.4 looking northeast. Asphaltic concrete lining, showing transverse cracks that developed following) degree temperature of winter 1948-49, which have been filled with mastic. H. E. Foss, photographer.
- Columbia Basin Reclamation Project farm development
- Washington (State) Franklin County Columbia Point
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "View Of Cracks That Developed In The '48-'49 Winter (Farm development)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1305.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: