Plowing (Farm development) Item Info
- Plowing (Farm development)
- Foss, H.E.
- Date Created:
- Columbia Basin Project, Irrigation Division, Pasco Settlers. Plowing scene on Unit 47, with an excellent stand of alfalfa in the background. Ken Marvin is doing the plowing, rents the farm from owner. H. Foss, photographer
- farmers in Washington state farm development
- Washington (State)
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Plowing (Farm development)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1337.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: