Loading Riprap From The Quarry (Equipment for construction, transportation, and maintenance) Item Info
- Loading Riprap From The Quarry (Equipment for construction, transportation, and maintenance)
- Pomeroy, F.B.
- Date Created:
- The Bucyrus-Erie electrical shovel loading riprap from the quarry, into a 20-yard Euclid truck. Specifications No. 2808, River Channel Improvements. Contractor: Morrison Knudsen Company, Inc. Grand Coulee Dam, Columbia Basin Project, Washington
- dams in Washington (state) equipment for construction, transportation, and maintenance
- Washington (State) Grant County Grand Coulee Dam
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Loading Riprap From The Quarry (Equipment for construction, transportation, and maintenance)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp954.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: