Concrete Inspection  (Scale models, testing, and oddities) Item Info
- Concrete Inspection  (Scale models, testing, and oddities)
- Robinson, H.C.
- Date Created:
- Govt. inspector filling cylinder with concrete sample at a plant for compression braking test
- concrete (evaluation) scale models, testing, and oddities
- Washington (State)
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Concrete Inspection  (Scale models, testing, and oddities)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp988.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: