Warning: This image is of a graphic nature and may be upsetting to some viewers. Clicking the image will present a large, clear version of the image.
Click to view full screen
- Victim at the Hijiyama Primary School Shelter
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Date is Approximate?:
- Photograph of a severely injured person possibly being treated by a medical professional.
- Atomic bomb victims--Japan--Hiroshima-shi
- Hiroshima, Japan
- UG 31, William Edgar Borah Outlawry of War Foundation. Records, 1931-1987, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Original Format:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Victim at the Hijiyama Primary School Shelter." Moving Forward While Looking Back, UG 31, William Edgar Borah Outlawry of War Foundation. Records, 1931-1987, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives.
- Reference Link:
Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: