- Letter from President L.P. Sieg to President Dale
- Sieg, L.P.
- Date Created:
- University of Washington's President Sieg assures President Dale that the six Japanese students sent to Moscow were sent before they had received word that the University of Idaho would not accept them.
- correspondence japanese students relocation military moscow
- UG 12, University of Idaho President's Office. Records, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Original Format:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Letter from President L.P. Sieg to President Dale." Moving Forward While Looking Back, UG 12, University of Idaho President's Office. Records, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives.
- Reference Link:
In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: