Click to view full screen
- Statement on the University of Idaho's Stance on Allowing Out-of-State Japanese American Students
- States that the University of Idaho had not changed it's policy regarding out-of-state Japanese American students. It addresses the six former University of Washington students that had been sent to Moscow and the plans for removing them to another state.
- university relocation japanese students moscow
- UG 12, University of Idaho President's Office. Records, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Original Format:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Statement on the University of Idaho's Stance on Allowing Out-of-State Japanese American Students." Moving Forward While Looking Back, UG 12, University of Idaho President's Office. Records, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives.
- Reference Link:
In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at email@example.com. The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: