Asine-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial. Item Info
- Asine-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Iddings, John Edward
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Asine-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial in recognition of fallen U.S. military personel during World War I.
- cemetery military memorial World War I
- Edward John Iddings scrapbooks and lantern slides, 1904-1954, MG 76, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- MG 76, Box 2, Slide 079
- Preferred Citation:
- "Asine-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial.", John Edward Iddings' Lantern Slide Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/iddings/items/spec_ji389.html
- Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: