Tipis at Soldier Creek Item Info
- Tipis at Soldier Creek
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- View of tipi structures along Soldier Creek which flows into Priest Lake. Donated by Marjorie (Paul) Roberts through Priest Lake Museum.
- rivers tipis (portable buildings) camp
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Tipis at Soldier Creek", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake124.html
- Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: