Paul Jones Beach during winter Item Info
- Paul Jones Beach during winter
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Flooding the ice in front of Paul Jones Beach. Leonard Paul in the center. Coolin, Idaho. Donated by June Paul Paley through Priest Lake Museum.
- winter people lake ice snow
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Paul Jones Beach during winter", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake190.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: