Breaking up a log jam Item Info
- Breaking up a log jam
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Workers breaking up a log jam on Priest River in Idaho. Donated by Red Gasterneau through Priest Lake Museum.
- rivers logs (wood) mountains loggers log jam
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Breaking up a log jam", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake275.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: