Building the W. W. Slee Item Info
- Building the W. W. Slee
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Building the W. W. Slee (steamboat). The Kaniksu is tied up to the dock. The Kaniksu was the first powered boat on Priest Lake, started running there in 1896. Owned by Walter W. Slee. Donated by Harriet (Klein) Allen via Priest Lake Museum.
- boats docks steamboat lake
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Building the W. W. Slee", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake325.html
- Material has likely passed into public domain. Digital reproductions are made available by University of Idaho Library for educational purposes, and future use should acknowledge this repository. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: