Pile Driving On Bridge 66  Item Info
- Pile Driving On Bridge 66 
- Cash, Earl
- Date Created:
- A photograph of pile driving occurring on bridge 66 of the Camas Prairie Railroad. Two men stand on the railroad scaffolding while another is atop the pile driver machinery.
- construction (assembling) freight trains railroads (infrastructure)
- MG 183 Hal Riegger Papers, 1981-1986
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Pile Driving On Bridge 66 ", Hal Riegger Papers, 1981-1986, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/riegger/items/riegger469.html
- No Copyright. Material made available by source. For more information, please contact University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standardized Rights: