Looking Upstream At Completed Lining (Canal lining and construction) Item Info
- Looking Upstream At Completed Lining (Canal lining and construction)
- Foss, H.E.
- Date Created:
- Columbia Basin Project, Irrigation Division, 2nd Section West Canal, Specs. 2541. Looking upstream at the completed lining from the Baily Bridge at Ephrata. Work is being performed by Morrison-Knudsen, Inc. under Schedule 1 of above Specifications. H.E. Foss, photographer
- Columbia Basin Reclamation Project canal lining and construction
- Washington (State) Grant County Ephrata
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Looking Upstream At Completed Lining (Canal lining and construction)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1282.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: