Man Inspects Soap Lake Siphon (Canal lining and construction) Item Info
- Man Inspects Soap Lake Siphon (Canal lining and construction)
- Foss, H.E.
- Date Created:
- Columbia Basin Project, Irrigation Division, Soap Lake Siphon, Specifications 2411. The General Electric dry film thickness gage is being used to ascertain that the completed coal-tar enamel coating thickness conforms to specification requirements of 1/16 to 1/8 inch. This work is being performed by Walter Ferem Company, Los Angeles, sub-contractor for Winston-Utah under Schedule II of the above specifications. H. E. Foss, photographer
- Columbia Basin Reclamation Project canal lining and construction
- Washington (State) Grant County Soap Lake
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Man Inspects Soap Lake Siphon (Canal lining and construction)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp1293.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: