Man Stands Next To Armor Rock (Riverbanks and slope protection) Item Info
- Man Stands Next To Armor Rock (Riverbanks and slope protection)
- Roderick, J.D.
- Date Created:
- First placement of granite armor rock at the downriver end of section 'A.' Note the size of the rock in comparison to the man; armor rock weighing over 10 tons has been placed. This rock is obtained from the upriver quarry under work performed by J.A. Terteling and Sons, Inc., under provisions of negotiated contract I2r-18456
- dams in Washington (state) riverbanks and slope protection
- Washington (State) Grant County Grand Coulee Dam
- University of Idaho Library Digital Initiatives, http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/
- Army Corps of Engineers Dam Construction photographs, 1933-1965, PG 94, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Finding Aid:
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Man Stands Next To Armor Rock (Riverbanks and slope protection)", Columbia River Basin Project: Dam Construction in the Pacific Northwest, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/crbp/items/crbp943.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: