Fish with pole, flies and net Item Info
- Fish with pole, flies and net
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- View of a fish on a hook. More caught fish can be seen along with a flyfishing rod and flies. Donated by Harriet (Klein) Allen via Priest Lake Museum.
- fish flyfishing fishing
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Fish with pole, flies and net", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake315.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: